Ohio Mutual Announces Management Restructuring
Monday, May 09, 2011
Download a print-friendly PDF version
BUCYRUS, OH – Ohio Mutual has announced a management restructuring, impacting several of the company’s operations and departments. The following changes were announced to company associates late last week and are effective today:
- Randy O’Conner has been promoted to the position of Executive Vice President. In this role, O’Conner will retain current overall responsibilities for both Underwriting and Sales, but will focus more on broader strategic innovations for the company.
In addition, roles and responsibilities for the following individuals – who will report to O’Conner – will change:
- Kevin Rall has been promoted from Assistant Vice President to Vice President, and will have day-to-day responsibility for Personal Lines Underwriting and Sales for all states in which the company operates – including the recently-acquired Casco Indemnity regional operation in Saco, Maine.
- After years of leading Personal Lines Underwriting for Ohio Mutual, Dona Mohr has assumed leadership of a new department – Quality & Service – in which she will manage the company’s customer service, compliance, and quality control efforts.
- Gary Johnson has been promoted to AVP of Business Insurance, and in this role will be responsible for commercial lines underwriting for the entire company.
- Todd Boyer has been promoted to AVP of Marketing (which previously had been part of the Sales operation), in which he will lead a team focused on corporate communications, public relations, agency licensing and other external duties.
Separately, Brad McCormack recently joined the company, accepting the position of AVP in the IT Department. McCormack comes from North Central State College in Mansfield.
“I believe these changes position us well to meet the challenges presented by our recent acquisition, and also position us properly to engage as a company that is becoming more of a regional player,” said Ohio Mutual President & CEO Jim Kennedy. “I have complete confidence in each of these individuals as members of Ohio Mutual’s management team, and look forward to their continued superb contributions to our overall success in their new roles.”
# # #