Ohio Mutual protects your family by insuring your home against fire, smoke, windstorm, and other risks – offering additional coverage for expensive personal items such as collectibles, jewelry, firearms, and artwork. Our homeowners’ products also include protection against the modern nightmare of identity theft as well.
Even if you are looking to protect your condominium or the contents of your apartment, Ohio Mutual can help, with products tailored to meet your individual needs.
Your Ohio Mutual agent can help to ensure all the things you and your family value most are adequately protected with our homeowners policies.
In response to recent changes in weather patterns, Ohio Mutual is instituting changes to its property insurance products (homeowners, farms) in Ohio.
Watch a short video explaining the changes here:
Our products offer coverage against:
- Windstorm or hail
- Riot or civil commotion
- Vandalism and malicious mischief (collision only)
- Fire or lightning
- Aircraft (comprehensive)
- Sudden and accidental damage from smoke
- Identity theft expense
- Certain types of protection devices, for instance, smoke or burglar alarms
- Dwelling less than 20 years of age
- Auto/home combinations
- New home under construction
Additional available coverages include:
- Replacement Plus for your contents
- Replacement Guarantee for your dwelling
- Earthquake coverage
- Liability coverage for a seasonal residence or a residence rented to others
- Additional coverage for back-up of sewers or drains
- Incidental business exposure in home
- Waterbed liability (for tenants)
- Inland Marine Coverage for scheduled items such as jewelry, fine arts, furs, guns and collectibles
NOTE: Coverage may vary slightly from state to state. Consult your local Ohio Mutual agent for specific coverage available to you.
Supplemental Policy Information: