Thank you for choosing Ohio Mutual Insurance Group. You have several convenient options from which to choose, in order to make paying your bill as easy as possible.
Before initiating a payment, please have the following information ready:
- Account Number (located on your current billing statement)
* Please note that your account number must be provided with any option to insure accurate posting of your payment.
- Credit or debit card number & expiration date (mm/yyyy)
- Zip code where the card statement is mailed
- Routing and checking account numbers (if paying electronically)
- Dollar amount you wish to pay
Pay Online Now
You can conveniently pay your bill online using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ATM card, check card, or checking or savings account.
As an Ohio Mutual policyholder, you can pay your bill online – with no additional fees – through your agent's 360access webpage, which you can access by clicking the button below – find your agent with our Agent Locator and click on the agency's 360access link.
Automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Click on the button below to print the EFT Sign-up form. Provide the completed form to your local agent, and they can complete arrangements to have your premium payments electronically deducted from your bank account.
Pay By Phone
Call 877-699-7364 to pay using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ATM card, credit card, or checking or savings account. There is no fee for using this service.
Pay By Mail
Send check or money order with the remittance portion of your current billing statement. There is no fee for this payment option. Mail payments to the following address: