We Insure Peace of Mind
When it comes to identity theft, time is of the essence. Often, a single fraudulent activity on one of your accounts is just the tip of the iceberg.
Fortunately, Ohio Mutual Insurance Group offers a comprehensive Identity Theft Expense Coverage along with complimentary Identity Resolution Service, powered by CyberScout™, the nation's leading provider of resolution services and fraud education.
Expert Help is Just a Phone Call Away
If you suspect your identity has been compromised, have any identity-related concerns, or need immediate Identification Recovery assistance, call your Agent or the Ohio Mutual Claims Department at 800-686-3011, ext. 5101 to be referred to a personal advocate from CyberScout™.
Awareness is Key
Identity theft can happen to anyone. That's why Identity Resolution Service gives you free access to up-to-the-minute threat alerts, in-depth articles and newsletters, FAQs, and a wealth of preventative guidelines at: www.ohiomutual-idtheft.com
Through Identity Resolution Service you and your family have FREE unlimited one-on-one access to a highly experienced fraud specialist. From the moment you call, this specialist becomes your personal advocate and ally, guiding you through the resolution process, step-by-step, until the problem is fully resolved and your good name is restored.
Worldwide Identification Recovery Included
You don't have to be a victim of identity theft to benefit from this service.
If you have lost your personal identification, legal, or financial documents due to a hurricane, tornado, flood, or fire, you will receive immediate assistance with rapid replacement of sensitive documents and emergency authentication.
If your wallet, passport, or other essential documents are lost or stolen while traveling, your advocate will help you obtain emergency documentation as well as take proactive measures to protect against the fraudulent use of your information.
When planning a trip abroad, we recommend that you contact the Ohio Mutual Claims Department before leaving to get the appropriate toll-free country code for direct access to a fraud specialist.
Identity Resolution Service Includes:
Identity Theft Resolution
- Unlimited access to a personal advocate via toll-free number.
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors, collection agencies, etc.
- Assistance in filing a police report, creating a fraud victim affidavit, and creating a comprehensive case file for investigative and claims-handling purposes.
- Assistance in handling all documentation and phone calls needed to resolve your case.
- A 3-in-1 credit report and one year of credit monitoring.
- One year of fraud monitoring.
- Optional credit-file freezes and interface with state identity theft passport programs.
- Assistance with proactive inquiries regarding the potential misuse of your personal information.
- A full year of active follow-up to evaluate the effectiveness of the resolution status and to detect possible recurrent fraud.
- Ongoing news alerts, tips, and education at www.ohiomutual-idtheft.com.
Identity Travel Assistance
- Emergency assistance in dealing with law enforcement, U.S. embassies, and other government agencies.
- Assistance with immediate, personal credit bureau access to place a short-term fraud alert on your credit file.
- Assisting the traveler in contacting family members and/or other relevant parties.
- Follow-up with credit bureaus, law enforcement, government agencies, and other parties to clear up any new or residual problems that may impact credit files, financial accounts, or personal identification once the traveler returns home from the trip.
- Identification Recovery Assistance
- Assistance with emergency authentication and coordination with aid organizations in the aftermath of a natural disaster, flood, or fire.
- Assistance in accessing financial institutions and records.
- Assistance in retrieving, replacing, or recreating critical legal, financial, and/or personal identification documents that have been destroyed.
- Assistance with insurance claims handling and employer-related notification.
- A center of communication for family, friends, providers, etc.